From the Automotive Hall of Fame website:
The program has specific scholarships for incoming freshmen and upper-level undergraduate students. All of the scholarships are based on financial needs and with the usual minimum GPA requirement of 3.0.
To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
- Submit a completed application form indicating a sincere interest in an automotive career.
- Provide an official transcript of all academic work.
- Submit two letters of recommendation supporting your automotive interests.
- Submit a letter of acceptance for an associate, bachelor, or masters program.
- Be accepted at an accredited college, university or trade school within the United States at the time of application.
- Students attending a technical training school may also apply (trade school should equal a two-year associate program).
- Student must be a United States citizen or in the United States on a Student Visa.
- Must be enrolled full-time.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or higher.
Interested students can download the application and send to:
Award and Scholarship Programs Automotive Hall of Fame 21400 Oakwood Blvd. Dearborn, MI 48124 313- 240-4000
Please send an email to email@example.com with any questions or comments concerning scholarship applications.
Entries must be postmarked between Feb 1 and June 30.
Faxes not accepted.
Those chosen to receive scholarships will be contacted during August.
Scholarship checks are sent to the schools in August and are to be used for tuition and lab fees for that calendar year.