Riversville Foundation is committed to widening the net of student scholars throughout the United States. Selected rising sophomores are encouraged to submit documents to compete for a $12,000-$15,000 renewable award until the completion of their undergraduate matriculation.
Students must meet the following criteria in order to apply:
- Minimum of a 3.0 of a 4.0 Scale
- Freshman status at the time of application
- Demonstrated unmet financial need (as verified by their college or university)
- Students must be an African American and US citizen
- Student must submit 2 essays, transcript and letter of recommendation for consideration
- Student must be enrolled in a 4 year degree program at one of the accredited college or universities listed: Morehouse College, Claflin University, Howard University, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor), Southern University and A&M College, North Carolina A&T State University or Tennessee State University
Recipients will receive awards for the 2013-14 academic year after verification of enrollment and financial need, but no sooner than August 1, 2013.
Deadline: Friday, May 31 2013